by Dr. Mike Murdock
So far, 8 focus wisdom principles have been shared viz.:
1. Focus determines mastery.
2. Your focus determines your energy.
3. What you look at longest becomes the strongest in your life.
4. Broken focus creates insecurity and instability in everything around you.
5. Only focused faith can produce miracles from the hand of God.
6. Sight affects desire. What you keep looking upon, you will eventually pursue.
7. Focusing on the Word of God daily is necessary to complete your Assignment properly. God instructed the people of Israel to teach, train, and mentor their children. Why? His Words.
8. Focusing, hearing, and speaking the Word of God continuously makes you invincible. This is one of the reasons I keep CDs of the Word of God in every room of my home. The first thing I do is turn on my tape player to listen to the Scriptures being read. It washes my mind, purges my heart, and harnesses my focus.
Here are the final 4 focus wisdom principles:
9. Focus has reward:
That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth. For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him; Then will the Lord drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves. Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
(Deuteronomy 11:21-24)
10. What you keep seeing determines your focus:
I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
(Psalm 101:3)
11. Your enemy is anyone who breaks your focus from a God-given assignment.
Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me: for Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
(1 Timothy 4:9,10)
12. Your friend is anyone who helps keep you focused on the instructions of God for your life:
Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.
(Philemon 1:21)
_______________________
These principles were culled from 'The Assignment' by Dr. Mike Murdock
_______________________
#Quotidian...grow daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment