Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Importance of fellowship with the Holy Spirit

by Dr. David Yonggi Cho





I...speak in tongues very much. Speaking in tongues is the Holy Spirit's language, and when I speak in tongues, I cannot help but experience His Presence in my consciousness.

In my own personal prayer life I pray in tongues more than 60%  of the time.

I pray in tongues while I sleep.

I wake up praying in tongues.

I pray in tongues while I am studying the Bible, and I pray in tongues during my personal devotions.

If somehow I ever lost the gift of the tongues, I think my ministry would be whittled down to about 50% of what it is now.

Whenever I speak in tongues, I cannot help but keep the Holy Spirit in my consciousness.

_______________________

This tongues-triggering extract was culled from 'Successful Home Cell Groups' by Dr. David Yonggi Cho, pastor of the largest church in the world with 750,000 active members.

_______________________

Quotidian...grow daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment