Friday, May 6, 2016

Quotidian ...grow daily!

It's here now! The most edifying messages that are tailored to cause you to grow daily. Straight from my library collection, I share summaries and excerpts of lessons, insights and revelation by my favourite authors including Abba Father, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome, Bishop Matthew Addae-Mensah, Bishop Dag Heward-Mills, Kenneth Hagin, A.W. Tozer, John C. Maxwell and a host of others.

The best part is that you get access to these messages daily. That's why it's called Quotidian (quotidian means 'daily').

I believe that our advancement in life is proportionate to our level of knowledge of God and the right things, and so I am committed to learning something new ever day, or at least building upon the knowledge I already have. Most importantly, I willingly throw away thoughts that have no chance of getting me any further in life. And so I also want to help others to grow...daily!

I am so excited about Quotidian. You should be too, because your life will take an unceasing upward climb from this time forth as you join me on this life-building journey!

Get ready to be catapulted to greater heights as you learn to grow daily!

...and remember to share with and tell your friends and loved ones so that they can also grow daily!

#Quotidian...grow daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment